All news for Safety Online
Facebook’s latest privacy update has switched most of your profile data to public.
Drew explains how to identify a new scam.
Alan wants to know how to prevent the Government from viewing his online data.
‘Trusted Contacts’ will allow for fast Facebook account recovery.
The passwords of over 50 million LivingSocial members have been stolen.
Drew explains how to setup Outlook’s new ‘must use’ security feature.
Many Australians interests have been piqued by the latest scam offering a free credit report
Drew shares his top five common-sense security tips to keep your personal information secure
Drew explains how to secure your account through mobile verification.
Google is set to be one of the first websites to put in place offline ...
More Safety Online news
- Facebook photo privacy concerns
- Online dating scams
- Twelve scams of Christmas
- Worst passwords of 2012
- Stop your iPhone tracking you
- ‘Friend scam’ warning
- Stopping junk emails
- Stop Google tracking you
- Find a penpal
- Top five tips for staying safe online
- Cyber safety survey
- Scam warning
- Protect your Google search history
- 10 rules for safe online dating
- Make the most of Timeline
- Telstra bungle exposes private information of 60,000 customers
- SMS Scams
- Cybercrime surfs past burglary
- Cyberscammers on the prowl
- Protecting children online
- If it sounds too good…
- Reducing Spam
- VoIP Virus records calls
- Identifying scams
- Fake customs emails scams
- Spam Report!
- Cyber Security Tip
- Hotel key cards – security risk!
- Wireless Security
- Fake emails explained
- Australian Taxation Office Refund Scam Email
- Scam Alert
- Spam and Scam
- Hoax Pension email
- Scam awards
- Conficker virus – fools no one!
- PC Virus – No April Fool
- Loveless scam
- Virus infects nine million PCs
Register now, it’s free to
- Receive our enewsletter, read a recent issue
- Enter competitions
- Join our meeting place