All news for Safety Online
How to spot and avoid online dating scams and what to do if a scammer ...
SMS verification is one of the most effective ways to protect your online accounts ...
A Russian gang has stolen over one billion usernames and passwords.
Under current laws, COTD was within its rights not to inform customers of website hacking.
Secondhand smartphones possess some of their previous owners’ personal information.
Without virus protection you're leaving your computer's front door unlocked for viruses.
After a lawsuit in Europe, Google is complying with the “right to be forgotten” ruling. ...
A new CSIRO report warns that the dangers of cyber attacks are being greatly overlooked ...
A recent embarrassing hashtag ‘scandal’ gave Debbie’s friend a seriously red face.
Spam is a common, and often frustrating, side effect to having an email account.
More Safety Online news
- Internet Explorer security risk
- Find a penpal
- Heartbleed Bug hits credit cards
- Facebook video scams
- Is your smartphone being tracked?
- 10 rules for safe online dating
- Australia Post email scam
- 49 per cent of adults send sexts
- Password problems solved
- Worst passwords of 2013 revealed
- Gmail users MUST opt out
- Are you being watched?
- Top 10 most popular passwords
- Facebook makes all accounts public
- New scams fool tech-savvy users
- Protect your privacy online
- Facebook Trusted Contacts
- 50 million LivingSocial accounts hacked
- Increased Outlook security
- Credit report scam
- Top five security tips
- Securing your Google account
- The future of internet security
- Facebook photo privacy concerns
- Twelve scams of Christmas
- Worst passwords of 2012
- Stop your iPhone tracking you
- ‘Friend scam’ warning
- Stopping junk emails
- Stop Google tracking you
- Top five tips for staying safe online
- Cyber safety survey
- Scam warning
- Protect your Google search history
- Make the most of Timeline
- Telstra bungle exposes private information of 60,000 customers
- SMS Scams
- Cybercrime surfs past burglary
- Cyberscammers on the prowl
- Protecting children online
- If it sounds too good…
- VoIP Virus records calls
- Identifying scams
- Fake customs emails scams
- Spam Report!
- Cyber Security Tip
- Hotel key cards – security risk!
- Wireless Security
- Fake emails explained
- Australian Taxation Office Refund Scam Email
- Scam Alert
- Spam and Scam
- Hoax Pension email
- Scam awards
- Conficker virus – fools no one!
- PC Virus – No April Fool
- Loveless scam
- Virus infects nine million PCs
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles