All news for Technology Q&A
Drew explains how to reset your homepage in four different browsers
Drew answers John’s question about the difference between megabits and megabytes.
Watch this video and learn how to double your wifi range for less than $1 ...
Allan’s laptop has been running slow and he feels his battery is the issue.
Finding a beginner’s computer course in your local area.
Bill is concerned that he could fall foul to hackers with security updates ceasing.
Jacqui needs help finding a pensioner friendly prepaid mobile plan.
Should you sell your second-hand computer or is it a risk to your security?
Ensuring the security of the data accessed is key to ensuring a safe and free ...
Drew explains how George can delete the current bookmarks and add his favourites.
More Technology Q&A news
- Do I need a camera?
- Computer infection quick fix
- Locking iPhone orientation
- Free e-books
- Stop a program opening on startup
- Deactivating your Facebook account
- Safe storage of data
- iPhone query
- How to extend your mobile ring duration
- What about the Galaxy smartphone?
- How can I buy online securely?
- Scam Update
- Digital switchover assistance
- Update your security question
- Will my PC documents work on a Mac?
- Free Anti-Virus Software for Apple Mac
- Internet for Nomads
- Broadband demand exceeds supply
- Changing Screen Saver Settings
- Emergency mobile communication
- Mobile phone plans explained
- Q&A – Skype sound
- Which external hard drive should I buy?
- Free email program
- Is Paypal safe?
- Is wireless worth it?
- Choosing a GPS
- Removing unwanted software
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles