It can be hard knowing what to buy loved ones for Christmas. Thankfully if, like most of us, they like travelling or are often out exploring the globe it makes it slightly easier to give them something they will use.
We’ve scoured the internet to come up with 10 perfect gifts for the jetsetter in your life. Equal parts useful and thoughtful, there’s no way these gifts will be left to collect dust in the back of a cupboard or be thrown on the re-gifting pile!
1. A monogrammed luggage tag, $79
2. World Scratch Map, $23.95
3. iRing, 19.99
4. Lugloc Luggage tracker, $69.99
5. Knotty Turkish towel, $39
6. Leather travel wallet, $69.95
7. Portable phone charger, $49
8. Mini Nespresso machine, $80
9. Bose noise-cancelling headphones, $329
10. Carry on cocktail kit, $29.95
Do you have any others to add to this list? What’s the best travel-related gift you’ve ever received?
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles