All news for Income and asset tests
Gloudina wants to buy half of her daughter’s house but is worried that it will ...
Economist Sean Corbett tells how the Age Pension system must change.
Vikki has sold her home and plans to buy another. Is she still considered a ...
Your postcode could be the ‘equaliser’ in family home inclusion plan.
Hyacinth wants to know how Centrelink assesses her margin loan.
To have or have-not? What happens if Kevin sells the family home?
Jan has sold her house, but her new one is still being built. What happens ...
Will your Age Pension be affected by a lump-sum loan repayment from one of your ...
Freedom of Information documents reveal the change to deeming rates is insignificant.
A better designed assets test would ensure that we didn’t penalise thrift.
More Income and asset tests news
- Income test confusion
- New rules for the assets test
- Is family home fair game?
- Fair slice of the pie denied
- Which assets test do I apply?
- Family home under siege
- Home is where the income is
- Deeming dollars all talk
- Lump sums and the Age Pension
- When is your house judged an asset?
- How to reapply for the Age Pension
- Age Pension: 1 July 2018 changes
- Your thoughts on assessing the home
- How upsizing protects your pension
- How Centrelink assesses your super
- Beginner’s guide: downsizing rules
- Pension thresholds from 20 March 2018
- Beware implications of downsizing
- How to pass your assets on to your kids
- Assessing a second home
- Deeming rates on share portfolios
- Pension thresholds from 20 September 2017
- How will Alex’s Age Pension change?
- Pension thresholds from 1 July 2017
- When can I claim an Age Pension?
- Downsizing and the Age Pension
- Why has my Energy Supplement stopped?
- Granny flat arrangements
- Will my Age Pension be reduced?
- Has your Age Pension changed?
- Should I lend my son money?
- Does Centrelink know my assets?
- Centrelink's pension christmas 'present'
- What if I lose my Age Pension?
- Can I offset rental losses?
- Asset threshold changes explained
- Will the family home be an asset?
- Does Airbnb make my home an asset?
- Will my home be an asset?
- Is board assessed as income?
- Deeming rates in detail
- Labor won’t reverse asset changes
- Can I have my assets devalued?
- Income or asset test?
- Superannuation and the Age Pension
- Are offset accounts an asset?
- Will more super affect my pension?
- Deeming rules confusion
- Parental gifting
- Changes to deeming rules
- Compensation payments on a pension
- Is Newstart classed as income?
- Lump-sum withdrawals
- Granny flat rules
- Is her super an asset?
- Asset reduction rates
- New rules for reversionary pensioners
- Using super to pay out mortgage
- How much will be exempt?
- Rent a room
- Will downsizing affect my pension?
- Will I lose my part Age Pension?
- Gift or income?
- Your former home and the pension
- Clarification on gifting
- Age Pension reporting requirements
- Using super to buy a car
- How much Age Pension will we lose?
- Will super affect our pension?
- Can our son pay our rent?
- Allocated pension
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles