All news for Income and asset tests
If I receive a lump sum payment, can it be counted as income for my ...
Susan is concerned about the Age Pension implications of renting out her house.
Ready to reapply for the Age Pension after losing your entitlements? Here’s how.
New Age Pension changes will take effect from 1 July 2018.
YourLifeChoices members have their say on Rice report recommendations.
Retirees are buying bigger homes to protect their pensions and investments.
Centrelink uses a glad bag of rules when assessing super: Here are some of them.
From 1 July, new rules will incentivise Australians aged over 65 to grow their super.
Changes to income and asset thresholds will take effect from 20 March 2018.
Ann sold her home to downsize and deposited the funds in the bank before buying ...
More Income and asset tests news
- How to pass your assets on to your kids
- Assessing a second home
- Deeming rates on share portfolios
- Pension thresholds from 20 September 2017
- How will Alex’s Age Pension change?
- Pension thresholds from 1 July 2017
- When can I claim an Age Pension?
- Downsizing and the Age Pension
- Why has my Energy Supplement stopped?
- Granny flat arrangements
- Will my Age Pension be reduced?
- Has your Age Pension changed?
- Should I lend my son money?
- Does Centrelink know my assets?
- Centrelink's pension christmas 'present'
- What if I lose my Age Pension?
- Can I offset rental losses?
- Asset threshold changes explained
- Will the family home be an asset?
- Does Airbnb make my home an asset?
- Will my home be an asset?
- Is board assessed as income?
- Deeming rates in detail
- Labor won’t reverse asset changes
- Can I have my assets devalued?
- Income or asset test?
- Superannuation and the Age Pension
- Are offset accounts an asset?
- Will more super affect my pension?
- Deeming rules confusion
- Parental gifting
- Changes to deeming rules
- Compensation payments on a pension
- Is Newstart classed as income?
- Lump-sum withdrawals
- Granny flat rules
- Is her super an asset?
- Asset reduction rates
- New rules for reversionary pensioners
- Using super to pay out mortgage
- How much will be exempt?
- Rent a room
- Will downsizing affect my pension?
- Will I lose my part Age Pension?
- Gift or income?
- Your former home and the pension
- Clarification on gifting
- Age Pension reporting requirements
- Using super to buy a car
- How much Age Pension will we lose?
- Will super affect our pension?
- Can our son pay our rent?
- Allocated pension
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles