Self-worth and mental health can take a battering when we have no choice.
Sonia wants to lose weight, but her husband’s comments are wearing her down.
Anne asks Jo Lamble for tips on how to stop feeling like a doormat.
Jill asks Jo Lamble for advice on how to connect with her difficult grandson.
Fred would like some advice on how to increase the intimacy in his relationship.
- Should I have done more?
- Jo Lamble: how to forgive and forget
- How to calm him down
- Terrified of being alone
- How can I stop binge eating?
- How can I regain my lust for life?
- Has John’s relationship ended?
- Should I have an affair?
- My dad is Twitter mad
- Is my marriage doomed?
- Is she drinking too much?
- Five ways to keep the love alive
- Are you addicted to love?
- Wedding woes: partner not invited
- Discussing a previous marriage
- Spotting relationship warning signs
- How to pick the right travel buddy
- No need to be lonely
- How can I assure her family?
- Do sexless marriages survive?
- Should you live together?
- Time to be frank about finances
- Just the two of us
- Paying your way
- Whose trust do I break?
- Undeserved council complaints
- My house, my rules
- Grandson’s inappropriate girlfriend
- How to deal with nosey neighbours
- Is he being unfair?
- Unrequited love
- Can I save my daughter from extreme detox?
- Taking the leap
- Life after divorce
- Dealing with financial infidelity
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles