Lee Mylne shares how to experience the best of Bruges on a backpacker budget.
Lee Mylne shares some great Aussie road trip resources.
Lee Mylne offers Julie advice on the best way to ‘do’ Europe.
Trav wants to know which airport lounge is worth the splurge.
Mary wants to know the protocols for using her two passports.
- Riding the Indian Pacific
- Best sites for the Northern Lights
- Exploring the glorious Kimberley
- The Sydney-Hobart Yacht Race
- What to do in Amsterdam
- Travel SOS: seven days in Japan
- Choosing an ethical safari
- Travel SOS: US celebrity tours
- Travel SOS: Beyond Auckland
- Stopovers: Abu Dhabi or Dubai?
- Stopovers: Hong Kong or Singapore?
- Travel SOS: farmstay experiences
- Travel SOS: cruising to Cuba
- Finding the magic in Morocco
- Auckland – ditch the guide book
- Is DFAT advice worth following?
- Travel SOS: driving in the US
- 48 hours in New York City
- What do I do if I lose my passport?
- New Zealand: guided or go-it-alone?
- Taking a European walking tour
- Travel SOS: Airbnb concern
- Best time to book airline tickets
- Travel SOS: India for a first-timer
- Travel SOS – short Singapore stay
- Take your time in Taipei
- Delightful and affordable Daintree
- Australia’s final frontier
- Knocked out by Noosa
- Enjoy the quiet of Queenstown
- Visit captivating Cairns
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles