Jo Hall has a clear and concise guide to what visas you need, and when ...
Jo Hall explains the dos and don’ts when holidaying on the high seas.
There are all manner of ways to get a workout. Here are some tips on ...
Our cruise expert, Jo Hall, explains the types of themed cruises on offer.
It’s best to play it safe and take something with you on a cruise in ...
- Five of the world’s best rivers
- Big ships versus small ships
- Read the cruise fine print
- Experience expedition cruising
- Guide to booking a cruise online
- What to pack on an Alaskan cruise
- Cruises like no other
- Cruising with grandchildren
- Why try small-ship cruising?
- Safety on the high seas
- Unusual shore excursions
- Top three all-inclusive cruises
- Cruising extras worth the money
- Best new cruise ports of call
- Six ways to avoid cruise crowds
- Christmas Cruising 2014
- When to cruise where – part two
- When to cruise where – part one
- City at sea
- Choosing shore excursions
- Making the most of a short cruise
- Top cruise lines for solo cruisers
- It’s not all included
- What not to pack for a cruise
- Cruising with medications
- Top five luxury cruise lines
- Dining at the Captain’s table
- Cruising: what to pack
- Cruising currency
- Staying healthy at sea
- Do I need a balcony?
- When to cruise where?
- Top priorities for solo cruisers
- Six ways to escape the crowds
- Five top tips for new cruisers
- Top five reasons to cruise
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles