Physiotherapist Jason Lee explains what we should be doing to keep our muscles strong.
Rock-hopping looks fun but Jason Lee explains what other exercises will help.
Physiotherapist’s video shows four easy exercises for osteoarthritis sufferers.
Physiotherapist Jason Lee takes the time to answer Julian’s question on back pain.
- How to manage knee osteoarthritis
- How you can sit out backache
- How to limit the likelihood of DVT
- Waging war on broken bones
- Are these scans helpful or harmful?
- Understanding the science of pain
- Life without codeine: what now?
- Need help to prepare for knee surgery?
- Your body’s amazing balancing act
- What is a tension headache?
- What is ‘prehabilitation’?
- Five super pre-flight stretches
- Basic core strength exercises
- The importance of core strength
- What is reformer Pilates?
- The pain of tennis elbow
- Managing pain after knee surgery
- Do you have ‘text neck’?
- A pain in the bum and beyond
- Managing back pain this festive season
- Current osteoporosis treatments
- Is Pilates good for foot drop?
- Osteoporosis – are you at risk?
- Getting back into exercise
- Wearable technology for exercise
- Your Pilates questions answered
- Can Clinical Pilates help you?
- Tips to manage lower back pain
- Should I use ice or heat?
- Controlling breathing
- Better balance = fewer falls
- Tablets cause injuries
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles