Kay O’Sullivan reveals her no-fail strategy for snagging the best seat on the plane.
The Pathway of the Gods delivers divine delights and a few life lessons for Kay ...
Kay O’Sullivan shares her life-changing South African Safari experience.
Solo supplements are annoying at best and, at worst prohibit travel.
Larry asks Kay O’Sullivan if he can ‘try before he buys’ a cruise.
- Planning a European river cruise
- Planning your own dream holiday
- How an app helped Kay out of a jam
- Are city passes good value?
- Best ever travel selfies
- Kay debunks top five cruise myths
- Travel SOS – canal boats
- One-way vehicle transfers
- Coffs Harbour: more than a Big Banana
- Affordable business class upgrades
- Planning the perfect European trip
- Travel SOS - An Asian alternative
- Travel SOS – All your questions answered
- Travel SOS – Walking the Inca Trails
- How not to pack
- How to get the best summer deals
- Travel SOS – Driving in Spain
- Travel SOS – No more bill shock
- Best fares on Spirit
- Travelling in Mongolia
- Booking airfares
- Travelling through Turkey
- Female solo travel tours
- French walking holidays
- Spirit’s new makeover
- Touring Vietnam
- Accommodation in convents
- More than the Northern Lights
- Planning for retirement travel
- When to buy a RTW ticket
- Planning a trip to the Rockies
- Travel SOS – Europe on a budget
- Pooling your frequent flyer points
- Travel with dual citizenship
- Making the most of the US
- Cruising for solo travellers
- Managing money while travelling
- Staying in touch while cruising
- Flying with elderly parents
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles