Frank has asked Noel Whittaker for guidance on early retirement planning.
Bryan wonders whether a new property should be jointly owned or in his wife’s name ...
Would Kerry avoid interest payments if he used his super instead of a bank loan ...
Martha* asks Noel Whittaker how she can estimate when she will need an Age Pension.
Pat has a house but no super and very little retirement income. Is there a ...
- Will $700,000 nest egg be enough?
- How best to assess super funds
- ‘Are my fund fees too high?’
- New retiree assets test this year
- Is home sale a possible minefield?
- Noel on all matters retirement
- Where to stash nest egg?
- How to simplify our tax system
- Smart ways John can minimise tax
- Easing tax load on beneficiaries
- Noel offers retirement strategy
- Beware the ‘death tax’
- Can Bec avoid capital gains tax?
- Should I keep my life insurance?
- Should I downsize?
- Noel's tips for cash-strapped duo
- How to invest $20,000 each year
- What to do with a surprise windfall
- Investment strategies after retirement
- How to have a tax-free retirement
- Superannuation and break-ups
- Should you start your own SMSF?
- Recession proofing your retirement
- Noel answers your questions: Part 3
- Noel answers your questions: Part 2
- Noel answers your questions: part 1
- Will your retirement be affected?
- Has Brexit ruined your retirement?
- Your super questions answered
- Investment risks explained
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles