Theories abound as to why these places, and others, have ‘up’ in their names.
If your world is spinning, it may not be because you enjoyed one too many ...
An orgasm a day can keep the doctor away – unless your partner is a ...
Turmeric has long been considered a wonder spice, but does it really work?
‘Legacy’ could take the mystery out of the great adventure that is life.
- It’s not easy being grey
- What your feet may be saying
- Hard rubbish, tough love
- Recognising a silent killer
- Why I fear flying
- Can too little sleep kill you?
- Disturbing stats for this sex
- Is age sinking this dream?
- Are sex problems between the ears?
- Trust your gut, ask if they’re okay
- How to ensure your dreams are sweet
- Why your hands might be painful
- Could I be classed an alcoholic?
- The worst type of fat you can have
- Dog of a foot-in-mouth moment
- Key kitchen item now out of favour
- Why day-old water might taste odd
- Top New Year resolutions revealed
- Quick fix for a desperate drunk?
- Sexyland landed mums in trouble
- Did Jan cash in on her random find?
- How you can stop hair loss
- Are extra kilos a part of ageing?
- How to choose your next TV
- Barry’s drone revelation
- Wheel deal upsets nervous flyer
- Doing their bit for the gene pool
- Finally, good news about alcohol
- Tale of the teeth
- Not that dream again!
- The problem with liquid nails
- Why grandpa skipped up the hall
- Female and never changed a tyre?
- Language barrier a sticky business
- Why Wanda and Siri don’t get along
- Licence was a one-stop process
- Cockatoo made this family rich
- Who wants a new street directory?
- Liveable? Not from this traffic jam
- New and improved, but says who?
- How to play the discount game
- When plastic was fantastic
- Ice-cream outing turned nasty
- What sleeping naked can do for you
- Walk on the wild side for this dog
- Travellers’ rookie error
- Listen up when your body is talking
- Hair today, gone tomorrow
- ‘Dead people’s teeth,’ she screamed
- When irritable really means nasty
- A policeman’s pact with a drunk
- Brain can work in mysterious ways
- Fishing tale of woe – and more woe
- Weird and weirder pet names
- Love your liver – eat these foods
- ‘I’m waging a war in my backyard’
- As close as I’ve come to war
- Treat your pet with caution
- Dangers of common cancer test
- Smelly start to a serious story
- Battle of the travel bucket lists
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles