Steve fears his ex-daughter-in-law may be able to make a claim on his estate.
Does Barbara need to update her will after her husband’s death?
Caroline’s son and wife are separated but not yet divorced. Can she claim on will?
Rod Cunich explains how Roger can help his aunt best provide for her daughter.
What can carer Greg do to protect his friend’s will from being contested by her ...
- Blocking father from son’s legacy
- Will new law affect Sisha’s will?
- ‘I don’t want to benefit from will’
- What will an executor cost?
- What if a will can’t be found?
- Caring from beyond the grave
- Can I block estranged child?
- Cutting estranged child out of will
- Your most-asked end-of-life queries
- Will uneven legacy cause issues?
- How to deal with stepson’s query
- Can I share legacy with siblings?
- Is it too late to seek will info?
- Complete guide to estate planning
- Power of attorney protocols
- Too late to contest this Will?
- Can I avoid my will being contested?
- Do I help my mum rewrite her Will?
- How much to update a will?
- How do I secure my son's future?
- Completing a health-care directive
- Do I really need a will?
- Can an executor delegate the task?
- Writing a will with homes in two countries
- Being an executor: what’s involved?
- Top five estate planning mistakes
- Pros and cons of being a guarantor
- Blocking inheritance of family home
- Threats of disinheritance
- Parents won’t have an EPOA
- Should she be a beneficiary?
- Is it time to review your will?
- Navigating the execution of a will
- Is a trust right for you?
- Can your will be challenged?
- The right time to write a will
- New relationship, new Will?
- Have I been disinherited?
- Do your debts die with you?
- Protecting beneficiaries from themselves
- DIY will kits
- What matters most
- Who can help you with succession planning?
- 20 most common estate-planning mistakes
- What is a testamentary trust?
- How can you provide for those who are vulnerable?
- Take an estate planning self-assessment
- How sound is your decision making?
- The must-ask estate planning questions…do you know the answers?
- Planning to die, or lose your marbles this year?
- Do I have a say in my medical treatment?
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles