Dee’s father has died but a will cannot be located. She asks Rod Cunich for ...
Estate planning lawyer Rod Cunich lays out a plan for when ‘that’ day comes.
Lawyer Rod Cunich explains what a will codicil will achieve.
Rod Cunich tells how best to prepare to avoid a challenge.
Estate planning lawyer Rod Cunich answers the questions that are most regularly asked.
- Will uneven legacy cause issues?
- How to deal with stepson’s query
- Can I share legacy with siblings?
- Is it too late to seek will info?
- Complete guide to estate planning
- Power of attorney protocols
- Too late to contest this Will?
- Can I avoid my will being contested?
- Do I help my mum rewrite her Will?
- How much to update a will?
- How do I secure my son's future?
- Completing a health-care directive
- Do I really need a will?
- Can an executor delegate the task?
- Writing a will with homes in two countries
- Being an executor: what’s involved?
- Top five estate planning mistakes
- Pros and cons of being a guarantor
- Blocking inheritance of family home
- Threats of disinheritance
- Parents won’t have an EPOA
- Should she be a beneficiary?
- Is it time to review your will?
- Navigating the execution of a will
- Is a trust right for you?
- Can your will be challenged?
- The right time to write a will
- New relationship, new Will?
- Have I been disinherited?
- Do your debts die with you?
- Protecting beneficiaries from themselves
- DIY will kits
- What matters most
- Who can help you with succession planning?
- 20 most common estate-planning mistakes
- What is a testamentary trust?
- How can you provide for those who are vulnerable?
- Take an estate planning self-assessment
- How sound is your decision making?
- The must-ask estate planning questions…do you know the answers?
- Planning to die, or lose your marbles this year?
- Do I have a say in my medical treatment?
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles