We all need to ensure our end-of-life plans are in place in a timely fashion. ...
Can Angie block an estranged daughter from her will without risking a drawn-out challenge? Estate ...
Estate planning expert Rod Cunich helps YourLifeChoices members with their queries about wills, powers of ...
David and his wife own their home as ‘joint tenants’. They ask estate planning lawyer ...
Jacob* wants to block an estranged daughter from his will while providing for a disabled ...
- Can Linda amend her will this way?
- Can disrespectful son be blocked?
- Daughters shattered after will change
- Was bank wrong on funeral costs?
- How to choose a power of attorney
- ‘Should I bargain on will?’
- Will kind hearts lead to will war?
- Will stepfather have final say?
- Pros and cons of life estate plan
- ‘Can we protect will from son’s ex?’
- ‘Do I need a codicil to my will?’
- Can separated wife claim on will?
- Providing for child from aged care
- Will they contest her will?
- Blocking father from son’s legacy
- Will new law affect Sisha’s will?
- ‘I don’t want to benefit from will’
- What will an executor cost?
- What if a will can’t be found?
- Caring from beyond the grave
- Can I block estranged child?
- Cutting estranged child out of will
- Your most-asked end-of-life queries
- Will uneven legacy cause issues?
- How to deal with stepson’s query
- Can I share legacy with siblings?
- Is it too late to seek will info?
- Complete guide to estate planning
- Power of attorney protocols
- Too late to contest this Will?
- Can I avoid my will being contested?
- Do I help my mum rewrite her Will?
- How much to update a will?
- How do I secure my son's future?
- Completing a health-care directive
- Do I really need a will?
- Can an executor delegate the task?
- Writing a will with homes in two countries
- Being an executor: what’s involved?
- Top five estate planning mistakes
- Pros and cons of being a guarantor
- Blocking inheritance of family home
- Threats of disinheritance
- Parents won’t have an EPOA
- Should she be a beneficiary?
- Navigating the execution of a will
- Is a trust right for you?
- Can your will be challenged?
- The right time to write a will
- New relationship, new Will?
- Have I been disinherited?
- Do your debts die with you?
- Protecting beneficiaries from themselves
- DIY will kits
- What matters most
- Who can help you with succession planning?
- 20 most common estate-planning mistakes
- What is a testamentary trust?
- How can you provide for those who are vulnerable?
- Take an estate planning self-assessment
- How sound is your decision making?
- The must-ask estate planning questions…do you know the answers?
- Planning to die, or lose your marbles this year?
- Do I have a say in my medical treatment?
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles