Borborygmus

Font Size:

pronunciation: bawbuh’rigmuhs

noun: a rumbling or gurgling caused by the movement of gas in the intestines.

adjective: borborygmic

origin: New Latin, from Greek borborygmos

Join YourLifeChoices today
and get this free eBook!

Join
By joining YourLifeChoices you consent that you have read and agree to our Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy

1 Comments

Total Comments: 1
  1. 0

Well then I can honestly say that now I know what it means I now know what I have !! Amazing !! Dotty

FACEBOOK COMMENTS

SPONSORED LINKS

continue reading

Australia

What happens to regional travellers when borders snap shut?

Beryl lives in a regional area and is planning a trip to another regional area and wants to know if...

Uncategorized

Surprising Aussie town of the year revealed

If you were asked to name Australia's best town, what would you say? If your mind wandered to the sweeping...

COVID-19

Avalon airport first to introduce COVID testing kiosks

Avalon Airport is the first in Australia to use COVID-testing kiosks after the HealthGate machine was approved by the Therapeutic...

Destinations

Some of the world's most verdant city escapes

In an increasingly eco-conscious world, smoky, fume-filled cities often get a bad name. The car exhaust, the noise pollution, the...

Cruising

Simon and Carla Fowler are sailing through retirement

As soon as the pandemic is over and life returns to some semblance of order, would you consider buying a...

Uncategorized

Can you guess the city from a virtual walk around the streets?

As we rapidly approach the one-year anniversary of Australia's international borders being closed, you will not be alone in missing...

Accommodation

New South Wales' top five stays

Airbnb in New South Wales is booming. The variety and quality of stays is staggering. However, many of the most...

Destinations

Jordan is a Middle Eastern delight

"Jordan is one of the driest places on earth. About 75 per cent of our land is desert," notes our...

LOADING MORE ARTICLE...