Will the proposed changes to super have an impact on your retirement income?
Is your investment strategy due for a review?
Are you one of the 416,000 retirees whose Age Pension will be affected by the new asset thresholds?
These are all questions that retirees and pre-retirees should be asking, but YourLifeChoices understands that finding the right answers isn't straightforward. Our July issue of YourLifeChoices Retirement Update assists you to better evaluate how your plans can be adapted to meet the challenges ahead. Our easy update will assist to:
1. Outline the impact that proposed changes to superannuation may have on your projected retirement income.
2. Track your budget against the recommended costs of living for the March 2016 quarter.
3. Suggest some of the questions you should ask yourself when reviewing your investment choices.
4. Explain in detail the changes to the asset thresholds and taper rate that will take place from 1 January 2017.
This handy snap shot will set you up for the next financial year and beyond, so grab a cup of coffee and read on. And don't forget to share with a friend you think will benefit from knowing the latest retirement information.
Should you need a refresher on the easiest way to read the July 2016 Retirement Update, then Drew's instructions will help. You can also download a copy in PDF format.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles