Identify investment opportunities
YourLifeChoices members are invited to take advantage of a discounted membership to the Australian Investors Association (AIA) and attend its national conference at Surfers Paradise Marriott Resort and Spa from Sunday 29 July to Wednesday 1 August.
The AIA is a not-for-profit association that provides education and information to its members. It is offering YourLifeChoices subscribers a $35 discount on membership, reducing the cost to $100, if they attend the conference. Registration fees for the conference are $735.
The annual conference is commonly referred to as “the best of its kind on the Australian calendar”.
Speaking at the conference will be top fund managers, economists, analysts and commentators, including Hamish Douglass, Charlie Aitken, Saul Eslake, Stephen Koukoulas, Peter Switzer, Paul Moore and Roger Montgomery, just to name a few.
The conference starts at 5pm on Sunday 29 July with an Economic Outlook keynote presentation. Sessions continue on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, finishing at 3.45pm on Wednesday 1 August, followed by a happy hour.
Who should attend the conference?
- experienced investors wishing to hone their skills
- new or inexperienced investors wanting to know where to start
- trustees of SMSFs or anyone thinking about establishing an SMSF
- anyone approaching retirement who wants to ensure their money will last as long as they do
- anyone who has inherited assets and is not sure what to do or who to trust
- investors who wish to meet other investors.
Special offer for YourLifeChoices subscribers
To attend this conference, you need to be a member of the AIA. YourLifeChoices subscribers are invited to receive a 12-month membership for $100 – a saving of $35. The registration fee for the conference is $735. This discounted membership offer is available only for those attending the 2018 conference. Simply call the AIA office on 1300 555 061 and mention YourLifeChoices to receive the discount.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles