All news for Legal & General
Can my spouse and daughter share the duties?
How to find out the deceased’s intentions when nothing has been communicated.
The slightest error could void your Will. And once you’re gone, you can’t fix it.
Complex will issue needs urgent professional advice.
Maureen wants to know if there is a minimum amount that will safeguard her wishes.
Ellie fears security breach after her bankcard was copied.
Residency issues complicate inheritance wishes.
Marcia wants to know how much it will cost to update her will.
Beverley wants to know how best to ensure her adult son has a secure future.
Amy wants to know if she needs to make a will to have her wishes ...
More Legal & General news
- Can an executor delegate the task?
- How to get a remedy for faulty goods
- Completing a health-care directive
- New inheritance law starts today
- Preparing for your digital death
- Being an executor: what’s involved?
- How to dodge a parking fine
- Top five estate planning mistakes
- Pros and cons of being a guarantor
- Blocking inheritance of family home
- Is one executor of a will enough?
- Threats of disinheritance
- Parents won’t have an EPOA
- Should she be a beneficiary?
- Is it time to review your will?
- Are online wills legally binding?
- Tips for choosing a financial planner
- Surviving a separation
- Is a trust right for you?
- Can your will be challenged?
- The right time to write a will
- Do your debts die with you?
- Who will be my executor?
- Discussing money matters
- Surviving a divorce financially
- Spring clean your finances
- Dealing with debt collectors
- Ama receives $170,000 compensation
- The world of personal injury law
- Are you entitled to compensation?
- What to do after a cycle accident
- Maximising your compensation
- Insurance, accidents & your rights
- Follow the six easy steps
- The ‘value’ of experience
- Making an insurance claim
- After a serious vehicle accident
- Have I been disinherited?
- Managing inheritance expectations
- Are living wills binding?
- Your refund rights
- DIY will kits
- Five best legal websites
- Enduring Guardianship - what is it?
- Choose your attorney carefully
- Be aware of elder abuse
- Consider your children
- Faulty warranty information
- De facto claims on estate
- Affordable legal advice
- Right to die
- Protecting beneficiaries from themselves
- What matters most
- Why choose Slater & Gordon?
- Who can help you with succession planning?
- 20 most common estate-planning mistakes
- What is a testamentary trust?
- How can you provide for those who are vulnerable?
- Take an estate planning self-assessment
- How sound is your decision making?
- The must-ask estate planning questions…do you know the answers?
- Planning to die, or lose your marbles this year?
- The Slater & Gordon story - access to social justice for all
- Do I have a say in my medical treatment?
- How can I remain in financial and legal control?
- Will I get his mother’s money?
- How can I clarify my succession planning needs?
- Who will get your money?
- Beware of doorknockers
- Check your credit rating
- What you need to tell the tax man
- Will I get the Clean Energy Advance?
- Statement of earnings
- Leaving it all behind
- Binding financial agreements
- Lost wills
- Why are we paying more for our electricity?
- Landline decline
- Telco billing complaints
- It’s your money, get it back
- The mining tax and you
- Getting things in order - Power of Attorney
- Canceling contracts
- Separation – your rights
- Carolyn’s concern for her mother
- Children - Legal Matters
- ASIC’s Investments Test
- Blacklisted investments
- Free legal advice
- Difference between Enduring Power of Attorney and Power of Attorney
- Centrelink asset classes
- Where there’s a will…
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles