All news for Legal & General
Where to find an executor when family and friends are ruled out?
Rod Cunich tells how best to prepare to avoid a challenge.
Eddy asks Rod Cunich how he can best favour one child in his will.
Jane is the administrator of her husband’s will and asks Rod Cunich for guidance.
Lawyer Rod Cunich explains the ramifications of Jeff’s planned generosity.
Finally, a watchdog with real bite chases makers of well-known products to court.
Children hit a brick wall when seeking details of late father’s will.
Brian has Powers of Attorney and pre-paid funerals on his mind.
Seven strange messages from the grave for those who survived.
Ten million Australians are in danger of losing control of their estate.
More Legal & General news
- Creating a will without legal help?
- Will father’s death affect legacy?
- The crippling cost of divorce
- Can Katy contest 20-year-old will?
- When should you review your will?
- Power of attorney protocols
- Ivy desperate for clarity on Will
- Too late to contest this Will?
- Can I avoid my will being contested?
- Can Centrelink scan your bankcard?
- Do I help my mum rewrite her Will?
- How much to update a will?
- How do I secure my son's future?
- Do I really need a will?
- Can an executor delegate the task?
- How to get a remedy for faulty goods
- Completing a health-care directive
- New inheritance law starts today
- Preparing for your digital death
- Being an executor: what’s involved?
- How to dodge a parking fine
- Top five estate planning mistakes
- Pros and cons of being a guarantor
- Blocking inheritance of family home
- Is one executor of a will enough?
- Threats of disinheritance
- Parents won’t have an EPOA
- Should she be a beneficiary?
- Is it time to review your will?
- Are online wills legally binding?
- Tips for choosing a financial planner
- Surviving a separation
- Is a trust right for you?
- Can your will be challenged?
- The right time to write a will
- Do your debts die with you?
- Who will be my executor?
- Discussing money matters
- Surviving a divorce financially
- Spring clean your finances
- Dealing with debt collectors
- Ama receives $170,000 compensation
- The world of personal injury law
- Are you entitled to compensation?
- What to do after a cycle accident
- Maximising your compensation
- Insurance, accidents & your rights
- Follow the six easy steps
- The ‘value’ of experience
- Making an insurance claim
- After a serious vehicle accident
- Have I been disinherited?
- Managing inheritance expectations
- Are living wills binding?
- Your refund rights
- DIY will kits
- Five best legal websites
- Enduring Guardianship - what is it?
- Choose your attorney carefully
- Be aware of elder abuse
- Consider your children
- Faulty warranty information
- De facto claims on estate
- Affordable legal advice
- Right to die
- Protecting beneficiaries from themselves
- What matters most
- Why choose Slater & Gordon?
- Who can help you with succession planning?
- 20 most common estate-planning mistakes
- What is a testamentary trust?
- How can you provide for those who are vulnerable?
- Take an estate planning self-assessment
- How sound is your decision making?
- The must-ask estate planning questions…do you know the answers?
- Planning to die, or lose your marbles this year?
- The Slater & Gordon story - access to social justice for all
- Do I have a say in my medical treatment?
- How can I remain in financial and legal control?
- Will I get his mother’s money?
- How can I clarify my succession planning needs?
- Who will get your money?
- Beware of doorknockers
- Check your credit rating
- What you need to tell the tax man
- Will I get the Clean Energy Advance?
- Statement of earnings
- Leaving it all behind
- Binding financial agreements
- Lost wills
- Why are we paying more for our electricity?
- Landline decline
- Telco billing complaints
- It’s your money, get it back
- The mining tax and you
- Getting things in order - Power of Attorney
- Canceling contracts
- Separation – your rights
- Carolyn’s concern for her mother
- Children - Legal Matters
- ASIC’s Investments Test
- Blacklisted investments
- Free legal advice
- Difference between Enduring Power of Attorney and Power of Attorney
- Centrelink asset classes
- Where there’s a will…
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles