While these riddles aren’t the most difficult ones, they’ll certainly put your brain through its paces and have you scratching your head.
1. Each morning I appear to lie at your feet. All day I follow no matter how fast you run. Yet I nearly perish in the midday sun.
2. What is it that builds things up; lays mountains low; dries up lakes and makes things grow; cares not a whim about your passing and is like few other things because it is everlasting?
3. This thing runs but cannot walk, sometimes sings but never talks, lacks arms, has hands, lacks a head but has a face.
4. We hurt without moving. We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be judged by our size. What are we?
5. What surrounds the world yet dwells within a thimble?
Click through to the next page for answers
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles