Heart healthy recipes that aren't just good for you - but taste great too.
A quick, simple pasta dish light enough for lunch yet substantial enough for dinner.
- 250g boiled pasta
- 1 cup snow peas
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 1 cup baby corn
- 1 cup baby carrots, halved lengthways
- 1 red capsicum, cut in to strips
- 3 spring onions, cut in to thin strips
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Cook pasta as directed on packet and drain
Lightly steam the asparagus, green peas, capsicum, corn and carrots until tender.
Mix the cheese, yogurt and lemon juice in a blender until smooth.
Over gentle heat, stir together steamed vegetables, spring onions and pasta in a large pot. Gently toss through sauce and season with salt and pepper.
Click Next to read more recipes
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles