Looking for a new way to use asparagus?
Looking for a new way to use asparagus? This delicious quiche makes a lovely light lunch with a green salad.
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 3 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
- 8 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon cream
- 1 bunch fresh tarragon, chopped
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 180°C. Line quiche tin with pastry, blind bake for 20 minutes. Boil a pot of water, add asparagus and cook for three minutes. Refresh under cold water, then drain. Arrange asparagus over pastry base. Whisk eggs, cream and parmesan cheese together. Add tarragon and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 35 minutes at 180°C.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles