Why not cook these delicious patties.
You can also add garlic, soy sauce, ginger and/or mirin to the dressing according to your taste. You may like to make a larger salad by including red capsicum, spinach and rocket leaves, cherry tomatoes, avocado and sliced mushrooms.
- 500g chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup rice, cooked
- 1 cucumber, cut into strips (using vegetable peeler)
- 1 carrot, cut into strips (using vegetable peeler)
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Preheat the oven to 200ºC and line a baking tray with baking paper.
Place the mince, curry paste, coriander, sugar and rice in a bowl and combine well. Form into 16 patties.
Place on the baking tray and bake for 10 minutes, turning once.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a bowl and pour over the salad vegetables. Toss to coat.
Serve with the patties.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles