A true summer salad, our Chicken Pear and Blueberry Salad is fresh, colourful and filling.
A true summer salad, our Chicken Pear and Blueberry Salad has the delightful taste of crunchy pear and sweet blueberries. It is fresh, colourful and filling. To really make flavours pop, serve the salad topped with shaved parmesan.
Time: 15 minutes
- 100g baby cos lettuce, torn
- 50g snow peas, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 celery stalk, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pear, cored, quartered and thinly sliced lengthways
- 1 punnet fresh blueberries
- 1 small skinless chicken fillet, grilled and sliced
- 1/2 cup Greek – style yoghurt
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1/2 juice of orange
Arrange lettuce, snow peas, celery, pear slices and blueberries on a large serving platter. Heat a pan over medium heat and cook chicken until tender. Combine yoghurt, chives, mustard and juice, then drizzle over the salad before serving.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles