Our simple Chicken Skewers with Greek Salad make a healthy and fresh dinner for two.
Summer is definitely BBQ weather and with the temperatures rising, our Chicken Skewers with Greek Salad make a healthy and fresh dinner for two.
Time: 45 minutes
- 375g chicken breast fillets, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 40g fetta cheese, cut into small cubes
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives, halved
- 200g can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 30g rocket leaves
Spear chicken onto skewers and place in a ceramic dish.
To make the marinade, mix together one tablespoon of the oil, two tablespoons of lemon juice, the garlic and oregano. Coat the chicken with the marinade and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
In a bowl, mix together the fetta, tomato, olives, beans and rocket. Drizzle with the remaining lemon juice and oil. Season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
Preheat a barbecue plate or pan on medium-high heat. Cook skewers for three minutes each side, or until chicken is cooked through. Serve with the fetta and bean salad.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles