This hearty curried chicken soup will become a favourite
One thing we love about the winter months is all tasty soups we get to try. This is Andrea’s new favourite.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 3 bacon rashers, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Black pepper
- 1 leek, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 potato, diced
- 5 cups water
- 2 teaspoons chicken stock powder
Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the curry powder, bacon, garlic, leek and onion until the leek is soft.
Stir in potato and pepper, cook for one minute. Add the water, stock powder and shredded chicken and simmer, uncovered for 20 minutes.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles