Low on your daily intake of veg? Our Light Vegetarian Pizza will give you three tasty serves.
Low on your daily intake of veg? Our Light Vegetarian Pizza will give you three tasty serves, and will look after your hips as well as your hip pocket.
Time: 20 minutes
- 2 large wholemeal pita breads
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 6 medium mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- small handful thyme sprigs
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 220°C. Place the pita breads on a baking sheet. Spread pesto on the pita breads and then arrange the spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes and thyme on top, and scatter with mozzarella. Bake for 15 minutes and serve immediately.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles