A delightfully simple lunch which can be cooked on the barbeque
Not everyone enjoys turkey each day over the festive period, so if you're looking for something different to offer guests, these stuffed Mediterranean Mushrooms are a quick BBQ option.
- 75g feta cheese, crumbled
- 25g semi-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 4 flat mushrooms, stalks trimmed
Mix together the cheese, tomatoes, basil, vinegar and two tablespoons of the olive oil. Cover with gladwrap and set aside. Pour the remaining oil over the mushrooms. Meanwhile, heat your barbeque plate and cook the mushrooms for about two minutes each side or until tender. Arrange on a serving dish and top with the feta and tomato mixture.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles