If time is an issue, this simple and tasty Mexican dish of nachos can be made in less than five minutes in the microwave.
- 420 g can red kidney beans, drained
- 2/3 cup mild tomato salsa
- 1/2 cup canned refried beans
- 230 g corn chips
- 1 1/4 cups tasty cheese, grated
In a bowl combine the kidney beans, salsa and refried beans.
Place half the corn chips in a microwave dish, top with half the bean mixture, then half the cheese.
Microwave at 50 per cent for four minutes.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles