No time to cook? Cook some nachos in the microwave.
If time is an issue, this simple and tasty Mexican dish of nachos can be made in less than five minutes in the microwave.
- 420 g can red kidney beans, drained
- 2/3 cup mild tomato salsa
- 1/2 cup canned refried beans
- 230 g corn chips
- 1 1/4 cups tasty cheese, grated
In a bowl combine the kidney beans, salsa and refried beans.
Place half the corn chips in a microwave dish, top with half the bean mixture, then half the cheese.
Microwave at 50 per cent for four minutes.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles