Warm up with our vegetarian Mushroom Gnocchi.
On a cold night there is nothing better than staying in and having a filling hearty meal. So, why not warm up with our vegetarian Mushroom Gnocchi? It’s ideal for one person and is easy to make.
Time: 30 minutes
- 150g gnocchi
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup mixed mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Cook gnocchi as per packet instructions, and drain well. Sauté onion, garlic, mushrooms and thyme in olive oil until tender. Remove from the pan and wipe pan clean with a paper towel. Heat the butter until foaming. Add gnocchi and pan fry until slightly browned. Toss through the mushrooms and sprinkle with cheese.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles