These nutty fudge balls are a breeze to make.
These nutty fudge balls only take minutes to prepare and will have everyone going back for seconds… and thirds!
- 1 1/2 cups dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup of your choice of nuts (eg. walnuts, almonds, pistachios)
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- Rose water, a few drops
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
Blend the dates, nuts, coconut and rose water in a food processor until smooth and formed into a ball.
Form into walnut-sized balls and roll in cocoa powder to serve.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles