An old-fashioned recipe for a traditional Vanilla Malt Milkshake.
This old-fashioned recipe for a traditional Vanilla Malt Milkshake will take you back to your childhood, and one or two over summer won’t hurt your waistline.
Ingredients (serves one to two)
- 3 scoops good-quality vanilla ice-cream
- 1/2 cup full-cream milk, cold
- 2 heaped teaspoons malted milk powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Put all ingredients in a blender and blend. Alternatively use a Bamix (or similar) and serve in glasses.
To make a chocolate malt milkshake, substitute the vanilla ice- cream for chocolate and omit the vanilla extract.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles