Oven-Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic, Olive Oil and Lemon
With garlic, olive oil and lemon, our Oven-Roasted Cauliflower is a nutty, buttery dinner with a difference, that will be appreciated by even the fussiest of veggie eaters.
Time: 20 minutes
- 5 to 6 cups cauliflower florets, about 1 1/2 inches in diameter (from 1 medium cauliflower)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sliced garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Preheat oven to 210°C. Place florets in a large roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil, covering the cauliflower, and season with garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, turning cauliflower occasionally to allow for even roasting. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the grated Parmesan. Serve immediately while still warm.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles