Our Pea, Bacon and Feta Pasta is full of savoury tastes that’ll make you want more.
Pasta can be boring, but that’s not the case with our Pea, Bacon and Feta Pasta. With a dash of chilli – it’s full of savoury flavours that’ll make you want to go back for more.
Time: 15 minutes
- 190g orecchiette pasta
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 80g shortcut bacon rashers, trimmed and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 40g marinated feta, plus 1 tablespoon marinating oil
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
Cook the pasta following the packet directions. Add the peas two minutes before the pasta is cooked. Drain the pasta/peas and set aside.
In a large, deep frying pan, heat the olive oil and then add the bacon and garlic and cook until golden – about four minutes. Add the chilli and cook for a further minute. Add the pasta, crumbled feta, marinating oil and mint to the pan. Toss to combine and serve.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles