With the tang of preserved lemon, our Potato Salad is a delicious side to any backyard BBQ.
A little bit unconventional, our Potato Salad is made delicious with the tang of preserved lemon. It’s vegetarian, and makes a satisfying side to any backyard barbecue.
Time: 40 minutes
- 500g kipfler potatoes, scrubbed
- 4 tablespoons whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 preserved lemon, finely sliced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, cooled, peeled and chopped
- 1 bunch chives, finely chopped
- smoked paprika, to sprinkle
In a saucepan, bring the scrubbed potatoes to boil and then simmer for half an hour until tender. In a bowl, mix the mayonnaise with the preserved lemon. Once the potatoes are cooked, allow them to cool and then slice them and toss into the mayonnaise. Arrange on a plate and scatter with eggs and chives. Season to taste and sprinkle with smoked paprika.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles