A simple chicken korma dish when you want dinner in a hurry.
Try this quick and easy chicken korma dish for those nights when you want a tasty dinner in a jiffy.Cooking time : 20 minutes
- 1/2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 250g chicken breast, diced
- 250g jar korma simmer sauce
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon flaked almonds
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions for two minutes. Stir in the chicken and cook for three minutes. Pour over the simmer sauce and season with the cracked black pepper. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Serve with rice and garnish with the coriander and almonds.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles