All news for Seafood
Spring into spring with this simple but delicious squid salad.
Our fresh, oven baked fish'n'chips are low fat and tasty, so why not treat yourself?
For many, Friday night is fish’n’chips night. Why not make it healthier with our Roast ...
Treat yourself this weekend with our quick and delicious French-Style Chilli Mussels.
This Creamy Salmon Penne should only be eaten as a treat now and again.
If you’re going to treat yourself, you may as well make sure the prawns are ...
What to do when the cupboard is bare, but garden salad is plentiful? Why not ...
This Low-fat Fish Curry is delicious and, if you don’t like fish, you can substitute ...
Recipe from Feeding the Dinosaur Gene by Pam and David Mitchell
More Seafood news
- Salt and Pepper Squid
- Grilled Sardines with Pancetta and Capsicum
- Thai Prawn Curry
- Cuttlefish Risotto with dried Pachino Tomatoes and Marjoram
- Herb Crusted Fish
- Swordfish Sensation
- Ocean Trout with Roast Corn Relish
- Aromatic Crab Cakes
- Salmon and Herb Butter
- Simple Seared Scallops
- Fish and Vegetable Bake
- Lime and Ginger Fish Parcels
- Oysters Kilpatrick
- How to make and roll Sushi?
- Bearnaise Poached Salmon
- Garlic Fish Stew with Herb Toast
- Prawn Baguette
- Poached Perch
- Barbecued Bonito Fillet with Tomato, Fennel & Capers
- Crispy Whitebait
- Salt and Pepper Prawns
- Baked Trout with Roasted Fennel
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles