Whip up this simple dish for a quick, mouth-watering meal
Whip up this simple Spaghetti with Meatballs and Cherry Tomatoes for a quick, mouth-watering meal.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 300g pork sausages with skins removed and the meat rolled into 2cm balls, refrigerated for 10 minutes
- 300g tomato pasta sauce (also called ‘passata’)
- 125g cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 200g uncooked spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, shredded
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
Cook the meatballs in the oil over a medium heat, turning until they are browned all over. Add the pasta sauce and the cherry tomato halves, then season with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for five to six minutes, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has thickened.
While the sauce is reducing cook the pasta according to the packet instructions. Once pasta and sauce have finished cooking, drain the pasta and then add it to the sauce. Toss the two together and serve topped with basil and parmesan.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles