An easy to make, and delicious stir-fry, try this ginger fish for dinner tonight.
Full of flavour, this Stir-fried Ginger Fish is a great way to enjoy seafood and still get your greens in. Serve with your choice of rice or noodles for a quick and easy dinner.
- 250g boneless, skinless white fish fillets
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3cm knob fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/2 green chilli, sliced
- 1 stem baby pak choy, leaves separated
- 25g baby spinach leaves
- 1 spring onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp lemongrass paste
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- Steamed rice or noodles to serve
In a jug, combine the lemongrass paste, soy sauce, fish sauce and brown sugar. Add to fish mixture and stir fry for a further one to two minutes until mixture is bubbling. Remove from heat.
Serve with steamed rice or noodles, and top with spring onion.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles