This lovely light salad is perfect for taking on a summer picnic
This lovely light salad is perfect for taking on a summer picnic, or serve it as a side dish to your main meal.
- 200 g beans, cut into 2 cm slices
- 1 x 425 g tin tuna in water, drained
- 1 x 400 g tin cannellini beans, drained
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 4 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Blanch the beans, then mix with the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and black pepper and chill in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles