These Tasty Breakfast Potatoes are roasted in the oven, so they’re less greasy and a little more healthy!
Who doesn’t love fried potatoes for breakfast? This recipe for Tasty Breakfast Potatoes makes delicious, crispy and golden potatoes. This makes a lot of potatoes, so if you’re not having a few people over for brunch, reduce the recipe.
Serves: Six to Eight
Time: One hour
- 2 kilograms red potatoes, roughly chopped/diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green capsicum, seeded and roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, seeded and roughly chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ stick butter1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
Preheat the oven to 210° Celsius. In a large bowl, thoroughly toss all ingredients together to combine.
Bake in a preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes. Stir the potatoes around a bit, twice, while cooking.
Raise oven temperature up to 260 degrees Celsius (as hot as your oven goes), for another 10 to 15 minutes, until crispy and golden.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles