Our traditional Tuscan Salad brings taste of Italy to your table.
Our traditional Tuscan Salad is full of refreshing flavours and brings taste of Italy to your table. It’s delicious, healthy and quick.
Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups green beans, cut into pieces
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 1/2 red onion, cut into slivers
- 1 freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Parmesan cheese, shaved
- 1 teaspoon salt
Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add the green beans to cook, stirring for two minutes. Place the cooked green beans in a bowl of ice water and leave them to cool for three minutes, before draining. In a large bowl, combine the green beans with the Romaine lettuce, cannellini beans, pitted olives, and red onion, and toss well to combine. Sprinkle with lemon juice and olive oil and mix through to coat. Top with shaved Parmesan and serve immediately.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles