If you are expecting a number of guests for drinks over the festive season, this easy-to-make recipe is sure to please.
- 800 g chicken mince
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups cooked medium-grain white rice
- 2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 6 cm piece of fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 4 tablespoons peanut oil
- Coriander leaves to serve
Combine all ingredients, except the coriander leaves, with 4 tablespoons of the sweet chilli sauce. Roll mixture into walnut-sized balls. Heat oil and cook the meatballs, turning constantly until browned all over. Serve with the remaining sweet chilli sauce and coriander leaves.