Need a quick but healthy meal? Our Zesty Tuna Pasta is better than any fast food – not only will it satisfy your tastebuds and belly, but it will also be kind to your body.
Time: 20 minutes
- 375g dried spaghetti, or pasta of choice
- 1/3 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 425g can tuna in spring water, drained and flaked
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest, plus extra to serve
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped parsley leaves
Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water according to the packet instructions. Drain. In a bowl, add the cooked pasta, tuna, oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, parsley and pine nuts. Toss to combine and season to taste. Serve topped with lemon zest.