You can say these 15 things only over the Christmas period – so take advantage, we say!
You can say these 15 things only over the Christmas period – so take advantage and have a little giggle, won’t you. Laughter, after all, is the best medicine.
Fifteen things you can get away with saying over Christmas:
- I prefer breasts to legs.
- Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
- Smother the butter all over the breasts.
- I've never seen a better spread!
- I fancy a little dark meat for a change.
- It's a little dry – do you still want to eat it?
- Don't play with your meat!
- Stuff it up between the legs as far as it will go.
- Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?
- How long will it take after you put it in?
- You'll know it's ready when it pops up.
- Just pull the end and wait for the bang.
- That's the biggest bird I've ever had!
- I'm so full! I've been gobbling nuts all morning.
- Wow, I didn't think I could handle all that and still want more!
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles