Friday Funnies is fast, Friday Funnies is slow. When faced with these riddles, how will you go?
This week, Friday Funnies challenges you with these 15 tricky riddles. Can you solve them? Find the answers below.
1) David’s father has three sons: Snap, Crackle and … ?
2) What room are ghosts not allowed to enter?
3) What belongs to you but is used more by other people?
4) What tastes better than it smells?
5) What is more useful once broken?
6) I am full of holes, yet I can still hold water. What am I?
7) Enter through one, exit through three. When you succeed, I am on thee. What am I?
8) No flesh, no feathers, no scales, no bone. Yet fingers and thumbs, I have my own. What am I?
9) Two fathers and two sons went fishing one day. They were there the whole day and only caught three fish. One father said, that is enough for all of us, we will have one each. How is this possible?
10) What goes up but never comes down?
11) My maker doesn’t need me. My buyer doesn’t want me. My user doesn’t appreciate me. What am I?
12) Always in you. Sometimes on you. If I surround you, I can kill you. What am I?
13) As light as a feather, yet no man can hold me for long. What am I?
14) I have two hands, but I cannot scratch myself. What am I?
15) Poor people have me. Rich people need me. If you eat me, you will die. What am I?
2. The living room
3. Your name (alternative answer: your doorbell)
4. Your tongue
5. An egg
6. A sponge
7. A T-shirt
9. There was a man, his son and his grandson
10. Your age
11. A coffin
13. Your breath
14. A clock
If you enjoy our content, don’t keep it to yourself. Share our free eNews with your friends and encourage them to sign up.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles