1st Jun 2010
Appealing Centrelink Decisions
Author: YourLifeChoices

Q. Graham
You placed my concerns some time ago on your newsletter and I received some interesting information. I have since contacted the Government but cannot get any response to my mail and emails. Do you have an address for an organisation that address pensioners concerns or a legal company that deal with Centrelink legislation.

A. We would suggest that you contact the Social Security Appeals Tribunal who can deal with any issues you may have with Centrelink decisions.


    To make a comment, please register or login

    Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free

    • Receive our daily enewsletter
    • Enter competitions
    • Comment on articles