UK Pensions

The Pension Service International Pension Centre (IPC) deals with queries about United Kingdom benefits payable to overseas customers.

If you would like to make a claim to UK State Pension you can visit the e-claims section of the website.

You can contact IPC on +44 191 218 7777 or fax +44 191 218 7293.
If you have speech or hearing difficulties you can contact them using a textphone on +44 191 218 7280 or via email at  [email protected]