How do I get a new Concession Card?

Q. How do I get a new Concession Card?
I have just noticed that my Concession Card is due to expire in two months time. Who should I contact to get a new one?

A. A replacement Concession Card will be automatically sent before the expiry date on your card. However, should the card not arrive, you can obtain a Confirmation of Concession Card Entitlement from a Centrelink Customer Service Centre. It should be noted that this may not be accepted for some transport concessions.

Should your card not arrive, or if your card is lost or stolen, you can request a replacement card by calling 132300. Replacement cards usually arrive within two weeks of receipt.

Leave a Reply

Exit mobile version