Pet minding

YOURLifeChoices member Henry has heard plenty about house sitting but would like to know if there is something similar for those who love animals.

Q. Henry

I read with interest your last newsletter, particularly your article about house swapping, house sitting, etc.
Is there such a thing as animal sitting? I love animals, but I live in a unit and as such cannot have them at all!

In advance, many thanks

A. The RSPCA is always looking for volunteers to help with rescued animals and can put you in touch with organisations that also require help. For details contact your local RSPCA centre.

Another good place to enquire is your nearest vetinary clinic. They often look for suitable people to help them look after abandoned or recovering animals.

Read more details on choosing or looking after a pet.