Being diagnosed with a respiratory condition no longer means long days of being tethered to a heavy oxygen cylinder and restriction of your mobility.
BOC supplies a range of Portable Oxygen Concentrators that allow home oxygen patients to improve their quality of life through enabling mobility outside the home, to enjoy their normal daily activities and travel.
Portable Oxygen Concentrators come in compact sizes and have long-lasting batteries to assist home oxygen users to stay active and engage in their favourite activities, without compromising their oxygen supply for longer. Using a Portable Oxygen Concentrator also allows patients to reap the significant psychological and health benefits of staying active.
BOC does more by providing a service where its trained staff install devices in homes and providing education to users and their families to achieve the best outcomes. BOC’s customer service team is contactable if further assistance is required.
Let BOC find the right portable oxygen concentrator device for you, and take advantage of its current promotion of a free three-day trial.
Features of the Portable Oxygen Concentrators supplied by BOC include:
- freedom of oxygen supply that’s easy to carry and transport
- no requirement for heavy cylinders or medical oxygen refills
- quick battery changing
- may be used while charging
- simple operation with easy to read graphical display
- carry bag and/or trolley (model dependent) provided for ease of transport
- alarms provide peace of mind
- approved for airline travel
Visit www.bochomecare.com.au or call BOC today for all your oxygen needs on 1800 050 999.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles