- Cancer Council Australia – Australia's national non-government cancer control organisation, with links to State and Territory associations.
Phone 13 11 20
- BreastScreen Australia – National mammographic screening program.
- National Breast Council Centre – Information on risk factors, early detection, treatment, statistics, resources and research is here, plus support, links and more.
- Lions Australia – Prostate cancer is now the second most common cancer diagnosed after skin cancer in Australia. This site has educational information and links to support groups and treatment centres.
- Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia – Information on prostate cancer and support groups plus links (see "What's Prostate") providing more detailed information.
Phone 1800 22 00 99