If you’re in the mood for a quick and healthy snack, then today’s 10-minute Roast Garlic Broccolini can be eaten by itself, or made as a delicious side dish.
Serves: One (main) or two (side serves)
Time: 10 minutes plus prep
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced or squeezed through a garlic press
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons safflower oil
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- sea salt
Preheat oven to 230°C degrees.
In a large bowl whisk together the ginger, garlic, chili flakes, oil and vinegar. Toss broccolini in the mixture until covered. Spread evenly onto a metal sheet pan and roast in the bottom third portion of your oven for 5 minutes. Remove from oven, and season the broccolini with a pinch or two of salt. Serve immediately with your favourite main.
Serving suggestion: you can also use broccoli if you prefer.